Programs & Classrooms
IXL Learning Center provides stimulating programs and curriculum which encourage learning through experience. Children are encouraged to explore their creativity, independence, problem solving skills, muscle development and self help skills.
We follow and exceed all state regulations set forth for child daycare centers for health and safety, as well as meet or exceed state mandated ratios in each classroom.
Our Programs Include
- Lessons that are planned based on weekly thematic units that incorporate:
- Michigan Standards of Quality
- Individual, Small and Large Groups
- Phonic Soup
- Handwriting Without Tears
- Assessments given by teachers to track growth and areas of focus.
- Portfolios for each child where their work is kept to show growth and new milestones.
- Activities based for all types of learning styles.
- Our staff is comprised of educated and nurturing teachers, with educational levels ranging from early childhood field training to master’s degrees.
- CPR, first aid and blood borne pathogen trained
- Professionally trained and required to continue their education in childcare areas
- Required to pass a criminal background check
- Very low employee turnover rate