Payments, Deposit, Registration, & Written Notice
- The registration fee is $100.00 and Non-Refundable.
- One week tuition is held as a deposit to be paid upon enrollment. Your deposit is applied to the final two weeks tuition when a written notice of withdrawal is given.
- Tuition payments are due on or before Friday by 10:00 a.m. for the following week of enrollment.
- $25 for payments not received by 10:00 AM on Tuesday of the following week.
- $25 for payments not received, for every week tuition goes unpaid. Repeated late payments and late pick up may result in termination.
- There are no tuition adjustments for daily absences due to weather, holidays, illness, dietary needs, or vacation.
- A two-week written notice of withdrawal is required, or your deposit will be forfeited.
- When a child is enrolled in full week before and after school care, we offer no extra charge for full day care when schools are closed.
Behavior Management and Discipline Policy
When a child is having a difficult time following directions or treating others or equipment with disrespect, developmentally appropriate guidance techniques are used. These techniques are as follows:
- Positive Reinforcement: The child will be encouraged, praised, or rewarded when he/she is demonstrating acceptable or beyond acceptable behavior.
- Redirection: The child is redirected to another activity and is given an opportunity to try again at another time.
- "When... Then" Statements: A statement in which the child is encouraged to accomplish something before going on to something else. Sample: "When you finish picking up the blocks, then you may go outside."
- "If... Then" Statements: A statement in which the child is encouraged to make a positive choice. Sample: "If you pick up the blocks, then you can go to the computer area."
- Taking a Break or A Time to Myself: The child is separated from the group for a child regulated period of time. This technique is used when a child is exhibiting temper tantrum type behavior or hurting self, others or equipment. When the child shows that he/she is ready to demonstrate acceptable behavior, they are then encouraged to join the rest of the group and try again. This is after the child understands what the unacceptable behavior was, that should not be repeated again.
- At IXL we strongly believe in setting up behavior guidelines for each classroom which are well known by the children. This lets the child know what is expected of them while at IXL, and what the consequences are when those expectations are not met. Teachers are very consistent with these consequences when the guidelines are pushed or not met, encouraging a child's good choices.
Admission and Enrollment
- Please contact us for current rates and pricing.
- We offer both full time and part time enrollment
- Full time: full days Monday through Friday
- Part time: full days ranging from 1-4 days per week, subject to availability. Half days (9am to 12pm) are also available for ages 2 ½ and up.
- Full time and part time registrations are accepted subject to availability of space
- The following forms and fees are required prior to placement:
- Other Important Documents:
IXL will only close on major holidays, as well as the Friday before Labor Day for staff training.
We offer care for school-age children when public schools are closed for breaks, in-services, etc..
In the event of severe weather conditions, we will use Northville School District as a indicator for what IXL will do. This includes, but is not limited to late openings and early dismissals. We will leave a message on our voice mail provided the phone lines are in working order, as well as post updates on the IXL Facebook page. We will always do our best to maintain a regular opening time on these days.